On Dec. 6, Google surprised everyone by updating its Toolbar PageRank. After Google’s Matt Cutts admission that the “pipeline” that helps the PageRank toolbar update the values felt apart in the wake of recent algorithm changes in the Google search, the industry didn’t expect any change in the year 2013.
Toolbar PageRank was last updated in February 2013.
Did your website lost the higher PageRank in the latest Google update? Are you worried about your website moving down on the Google’s search engine results’ page? Don’t worry. There can be many reasons for having lower PageRank. Some of those reasons are as follows:
- Inferior SEO structure
- Improper link building
- Inadequate Dofollow backlinks
- Poor quality of content
- Insufficient optimization of meta tags and alt tags
If you wish to know more about PageRank, please watch the latest video from Matt Cutts on Google PageRank.
If you wish to know more what you can do, just contact us. Kaushalam has years of experience in the SEO industry, and our experts have immense amount of knowledge to give you the exact solution that your business needs.
Are you operating multiple online stores through multiple systems? If so, you can do away with it with multi-store ecommerce solution. Multi-store ecommerce solution comes with several benefits. Some of those benefits are as follows.
- Single Back-end system: Multi-store ecommerce solution will equip with a single back-end system that will be powerful enough to let you operate all your ecommerce stores at one go. You will have a single dashboard through which you will be able to manage inventory and all your stores’ activities.
- Powerful marketing: Multi-store ecommerce solution is quite SEO-friendly, offering you increasing traffic and better sales.
- Highly customized: With multi-store ecommerce solution, you will be able to customize each and every part of your every store. You can customize the code, shopping cart, checkout process and essentially anything else that you can possibly want.
- Single checkout process: If you want to offer a unique and outstanding shopping experience to your customers, you can even offer a single, easy checkout process for multiple stores through multi-store ecommerce solution.
- Wider market: With multi-store ecommerce solution, you can have B2B business model as well as B2C business model without the processes overlapping each other. You can also operate dedicated stores for specific markets and target audiences without any additional fuss.
- Highly flexible: Multi-store ecommerce solution is highly flexible and scalable that you can integrate it with any of your existing system. For easy shipping process, you can integrate UPS shipping too on your stores, while for easy tax management process, you can integrate features to include local sales tax too.
- Advanced inventory management and real-time order processing: Due to this single dashboard and operating system, you can even implement advanced processes to keep your inventory level at specific point.
There are several multi-store ecommerce solutions available in the market. Before purchasing any of that, it’s advisable to study your own requirements first and then study the solution to see if all your issues are being addressed by it. You can also hire experts to make your task easier. If you are looking for such experts, do contact us.
Are you scared of forgetting to buy gifts for each of your family members and friends? Do you fear shopping rush during the festivities? You can avoid these anxieties easily by getting organized for your Cyber Monday shopping. Just follow the following steps and you will be fine.
- Create a list: Create a list of people for whom you need to buy. You can also note down the possible gifts that can be bought for them. Do some pre-shopping research about the prices of the potential gifts and their uses. This will arm you for better shopping choices.
- Follow trends: Look around and browse around to see what’s trending. Check out Instagram, Trendspottr, Pinterest and StumbleUpon to check the trends for the upcoming season. This will also help you in making better gift choices.
- Subscribe to newsletters: If you are loyal to certain stores, make sure you subscribe to their newsletters. This will keep you aware about the various deals and offers your favorite store is offering during the special days such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Narrow your search: If you have lot many gifting options in your list, try to narrow it down to specific items. Too many gifting options will do nothing but confuse you.
- Download mobile app: If you are on the go on Cyber Monday but still don’t want to miss the special deals and offers, download the shopping apps on your smartphone. This will let you access your favorite store anywhere, anytime.
Follow these steps and enjoy the shopping spree on Cyber Monday!
If you are into online retail sales, Thanksgiving is of course important for you as your sales would be at peak during that time. However, is your website ready for Thanksgiving?
Consider the following elements of your website for robust sales during Thanksgiving.
- Design and graphics: Add festive look to your website. Jazz up the banners, the footers and shopping cart to make the shopping experience more fun and frolic.
- Deals and promotional offers: As Thanksgiving shopping is becoming more and more popular, it definitely makes business sense to offer discounts and website promotional deals to your customers.
- Free Shipping: To encourage more sales, you can even offer free shipping to your customers. If that’s not financially viable, consider offering free shipping above certain purchase order amount.
- Send newsletters: Send newsletters to all your customers about Thanksgiving celebrations. In the newsletter, you can mention the various deals and offers you are offering. You can even make it more personal by mentioning how you are planning to celebrate Thanksgiving as a company.
- Tighten Security: With Thanksgiving, you are bound to receive hordes of traffic. Make sure that your website’s server will be able to handle this huge amount of traffic. Also, tighten up the security of the payment gateway and secure yourself against any hacking attempts.
Apart from these measures, you can also think of unique ways to brighten up your customers’ visit at your webstore. If you have any great idea about celebrating Thanksgiving on your online store, do share it with us. We would love to listen from you.