If you are having multiple e-commerce stores, it’s great for your business. However, it’s quite difficult to operate and manage them, isn’t it? The management of inventory, sales orders and purchasing orders of various stores need to be managed differently. If not done so, you can really harm or damage your business reputation severely. You can overcome these kinds of problems by integrating your multiple stores on a single platform. There are several benefits of doing so. Some of them are mentioned below:
Centralizing business management: When there is one system to operate, you can take a similar action on all of your multiple e-commerce stores in one go. Be it updating the inventory or adding a new product for sales, the process will become simple, easy and fun.
Real-time analysis: As all the e-commerce stores are updated simultaneously in one go, you always have your finger on the pulse of your business. You can access any of the reports, such as inventory, purchase and sales, anytime you want for your study.
Trend: A single platform for all your e-commerce stores will help you study the future trends and the current trends more clearly.
Resources: When you are using one platform to operate all your e-commerce platforms, you definitely save on time, energy and money big time. Also, you just need a single employee to make the platform instead of different employees for different stores.
Find a right partner to integrate your multiple e-commerce stores on a single platform and boost your business overnight.
For an online store to be successful it should be SEO-friendly as well. Amazon web store offers a range of features, including SEO functionalities that will allow you to sell online in an affordable way.
Some of the best SEO features that Amazon web store offers to online businesses include:
- Flexibility to add custom title, keyword and description Meta tags
- Custom page URL’s named using keywords
- Text linking structure backed by breadcrumb navigation.
- Product pages based on product title for page META Title tag
- SEO friendly CSS coding
Attracting traffic to your website
The survival of an online store solely depends on the traffic it attracts. Amazon Web store offers search engine optimization tools and features that enable you to list your store on popular platforms making it easier for consumers to locate your site.
- Optimize web pages to attract search engine spiders to correctly index your site.
- Employ automatic submissions to shopping engines to keep your listings updated.
- Integrate email marketing resources to keep customers updated about new products.
Prompting customers to stick around the site
Internet customers don’t tend to stick around on one particular site for a longer time. They prefer to jump around from one site to another. You can control this innate tendency of theirs by coming up with a professional and aesthetically pleasing store front. Amazon web store can help you create this kind of experience for your customers.
- The eCommerce templates will help you customize your website as per your requirements
- Quickly upload/modify new product descriptions combined with eye-catching images
- Recommendations widgets offer related products and accessories
- Featured products help highlight the most popular items
These are just a few of the many great SEO features in built in Amazon Webstore 2.0 system to help businesses grow and prosper.
In today’s world of technology, Internet marketing is the “in” thing. In fact, Internet marketing is so powerful that it has the power to make or break companies. Literally. However, you can use this marketing channel to take your business to the next level. User proper Internet platforms, use proper language and follow the target audience over the Internet, and most of your work is done. For an effective Internet marketing strategy, you must have:
- Email Campaign: Send emails to your existing and potential customers about the various deals, discounts and special offers you are offering on your website. You can also start a newsletter service for your registered users to give them periodic updates about the happening things of your business.
- Social Media: Most of the people use one or the other social platform, if not all. It always pays to engage with current and potential customers. Register yourself on these prominent social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Speak with your customers. Listen to them and understand their needs. It will definitely make a different to your profit level.
- Blog: People love reading blogs. Through blogs you can educate your market. You can update them about the current trends, potential situation and how you can help them overcome those problems.
- Advertising: Advertising on various websites is a great way to increase your popularity. Post your advertisements on websites that see high traffic. Advertise the deals offered by you on the websites frequented by your target audience. However, you will need to balance these advertisements with the revenue you are able to generate through these sources.
Before creating an Internet marketing strategy, you will definitely need to understand the psychology and behavior of your niche market. Understand these factors and see how business booms.
These days it’s easy to start your own online store that sells Amazon products as well. More products and more product categories on display mean high traffic and sales. Moreover, the setting of the site has nothing to do with your programming skills. Even with zero programming knowledge your site will be up and running in no time.
aStore, is the new associate product by Amazon that gives online store aspirants the power to build professional online stores in minutes. This product can be embedded within or linked to from your website.
Benefits of aStore to small businesses:
- Good number of product options on display keeping customers on your site for a longer time
- You can even customize your stores look and feel
- You get to display all Amazon products, or just the categories you choose
- Shopping cart facility available for multiple item purchases
- Checkout is completed on Amazon.com
Further, all the product details, reviews and information from Amazon.com will be seen on your site as well.
Your site will display:
- Informative product descriptions
- Recommended products
- Amazon Editor product reviews
- Up-to-date product information
- Listmania, themed product lists from Amazon.com customers
The aStore wizard will help you set up the store and generate a URL, which you can embed in your website. As an Amazon associate you can create up to 100 aStores and earn commissions on every product sold to the customer, either through your store or subsequent purchase at a later date directly from the Amazon store.
How To Get Started?
- If you are yet to become a member of the Associates program, start by joining the program.
- If you are already a member, visit the aStore section of the Associates Central.
Forget about establishing a thriving eCommerce business; if you just can meagerly manage to be on the periphery of profits, year after year. The threadbare profits will throttle your eCommerce business in no time. The survival of an eCommerce site solely depends on the revenue expense ratio. The bigger the profits share the better. Here’s a list of some high-effective strategies to propel your profits.
1] Shoot up the prices of right products
Shooting up the prices of right products will skyrocket sales. When we talk of right products, we mean those products that have unique selling points. So competition will never be a concern for you. You can increase the prices of such products by 10% at least. Even if the conversions go downhill, your profits will propel. Remember: conversions does matter, but profitability matters the most.
2] Don’t concern yourself with per-order profits
As convention says, don’t miss the woods for the trees; online merchants should look at the larger picture instead of obsessing over per-order profits. Here are a few tips that online merchants should follow:
- In case a customer receives a damaged product, do not wait till the product makes its way to the warehouse. Dispatch a replacement with immediate effect.
- If a loyal customer needs something without delay, ship it right away.
- If the customer seems not too satisfied with the purchase, think of partial refunding.
Without a doubt, this sort of charity will affect you in the short term, but what about the huge fan base it is going to build and the PR value it generates. Your popularity will spur profits.
3] Scale back your phone support if possible
When you’re offering products online, better address the concerns of your consumers online. The more you interact with them online, the more the possibility of improved sales. Though the culture of phone support is on the decline, still there are several online merchants who haven’t given up on it completely. If you are one among those who believe in strongly championing the cause of ‘outstanding customer satisfaction’ then you could have the ‘Contact Us’ button on the home page.
In keeping with the changing times, your eCommerce store should adapt accordingly. If ideas boomerang, you are free to revert back to the good old ways. But the bottom line is that you should keep experimenting. Introduce new policies and pricing. Resist change and you’ll never know how much you lost.