Are you worried about signing up for an Amazon webstore? Well, there’s no cause for concern. Sure, Amazon is a no-nonsense online business portal. So if you are interested in clean business, it’s the place for your business to be.
Why do businesses that deliver tend to choose Amazon to sell from? Lots of reasons, really. Here are a few:
- Amazon handles heavy traffic, so your webstore is always available to all your customers.
- The A-Z guarantee is great protection against fraud. Plus, a very dependable checkout process.
- Use Amazon’s inventory management system to easily create categories and assign products.
- Customers can provide feedback for certain products.
- You can add special offers, discounts, free products on purchase, and so on.
- You can become an Amazon affiliate, offer Amazon products on your store, and earn a referral fee.
- There’s no limit on the number of Amazon stores you can have.
Customers at Amazon are a smarter bunch than at other ecommerce portals. You cannot indulge in fraudulent practices yourself. But you can surely make enough to not care about those. You can even stop caring about the cost of any refunds you incur once your store is established.
Amazon Webstore definitely requires a lot of work even after setting it up. It takes time to establish your presence. But there’s plenty of help available from Amazon, including tutorials. You can also read up the forum posts available on the setting up, management, and promotion of your Amazon store.
Specialty stores can use Amazon easily because they can use their existing catalogs. You can even download your orders through Seller Central along with your regular orders on Amazon.
Of course, it takes a little bit of additional programming to integrate a new website into your process. But Kaushalam can easily sort that out for you.
So what do you think? Want an Amazon Webstore for your business?
And do let us know if you need help with the integration.