Here’s a look at what you can do with your content to ensure that it ramps up conversions for your business and remains relatively safe from Google Panda update:
- No spamming: content is what Google can ‘read’, but prefers only quality content. Never use your internet marketing expertise to try and outsmart Google’s new algorithm.
- Write the headlines that attract readers enough to read the rest of the content.
- Write your first paragraph so that users want to read through the rest of the details.
- Individuals must hear/read/see things at least thrice before they actually believe any of it. So, all content has to be consistent, relevant, striking, appealing…you get the picture.
- The content published can be a powerful point of differentiation from the competition. It also helps your internet marketing efforts.
- Blog, articles, whitepapers, webinars, info graphics, and other high-quality content to leverage for link building and to attract natural, organic links and to build leads since your content helps you prove that you know your industry well.
- Make sure your ‘best content’ is also accurately written, well informed, and accompanied by sensible and properly labeled info graphics.
Great design, internet marketing, professionalism, great software…are all things others have too. Quality content and the particular user experience at your website is what no one else has. Guard it jealously and zealously. Great shopping experience = repeat custom + increased CTRs + quality traffic = increased sales.
Creating content to deliver the most perfect user experience possible is what you need to concentrate on. The latter is what helps you establish trust, build loyalty, and increase sales. My guess is that when your website is fully optimized not for the fear of the Panda update but for the pleasure of your visitors, both are happy…for Panda update, you only need to get the basics right.
Google Panda update was never a problem for sites that delivered great user experience and quality content. Google’s new algorithm is meant to make the internet a better place than it was before the Panda update.