Social media platforms make for an extremely efficient and cost-effective channel for spreading the word on your products and brands. Each platform has its own unique set of buttons that you can add to your website. These include buttons to share content and follow.
Buttons offered by social media platforms make it possible for your visitors to tell their friends about your product – at the click of a button. In recent times, these buttons have become an integral part of billions of websites. This is almost a fad, it seems, that sharing and following buttons are seen all over the internet. But on second thought, these buttons are there for very good purpose.
Followers of your business page are an index that suggests, if not accurately measures, the popularity of your products. Why would someone follow a page if it did not offer them something useful? For that matter, why would anyone share any content if it did not interest them, one way or another?
Thus, in short, these social media buttons offer your visitors a chance to interact using the content on your page. This is the best promotion of your offerings possible on the Internet. If you are able to identify the specific application of each kind of button or link, you can apply that knowledge to using social media buttons.
- Promote your various social media pages and accounts
- Generate fans or followers on those accounts
- Create visibility for your social media pages/accounts and extend your online reach
- Put them on your website’s home page/’About Us’ page/blog’s home page
- Help your visitors easily share content on your site with their social media connections.
- Expand the reach of your content to prospects who may not know about you
- Generate new visitors back to your website
- Can be added to every piece of content you create: landing pages, web pages, blog posts, email content, and so on
Inserting such buttons and other related features is a small part of the social media management work undertaken at Kaushalam. We make the buttons look better against the background of your site’s pages. Just get in touch with us to find out how we optimize our clients’ social media pages and accounts for better business returns.