Marketing no longer just involves advertising in newspapers, magazines and television. A whole new dimension is added to it with the rising use of internet. Don't believe us? Consider the following figures:
- 2014 will see $135 billion channeled into
digital marketing collateral
- 2015 will see 25% of the annual advertisement market funneled into
- 72% of the PPC marketers plan to increase PPC budget in 2014
- Companies plan to double the social marketing budget over the next 5 years.
In light of this information, who can really afford to ignore online marketing? But the point doesn't just end here. There are already several companies out in the market, implementing alluring and appealing
online marketing strategies to attract their target audience. If you too are having an online marketing strategy, it means that you are competing against these companies to attract your fair share of visitors.
Kaushalam, with several years of experience in
search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and social media optimization (SMO), is perfectly equipped to help you in this seemingly uphill task.
We specialize in offering:
- SEO : Search Engine Optimization
- SEM :
Search Engine Marketing
- SMO : Social Media Optimization
- PPC : Pay Per Click